RE: CfC: Messaging FPWD

Hi,
Yes, adding folder access would be useful. However, we are getting
awfully close to "file system access API", since we would nee to be able
to navigate inside message storage folders, with all the related
security issues.

I was thinking of a "message picker UI" that the browser could provide
for navigation, but perhaps having an api that allows displaying the
content of a folder is needed as well.

Note that Message folder access is not on the current list of
requirements (I mistakenly thought so myself until quite recently) (1).

I'm open for suggestions on how to approach message storage (need/no
need/ etc)

Best regards,
Niklas

(1) http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/messaging/#requirements