RE: SEMC questions/comments on Powerbox

Hi Mark and thanks for your reply,

On my question 1 I am unfortunately still puzzled. You describe different ways to transfer parameters to the Resource Provider by XHR to the Provided Resource URL. However, how should the data be formatted? Both the Customer and the Resource Provider need some kind of agreement on the data structure. Don't we need standardization of REST APIs? Or do anticipate that some kind of "provider description", in xml or json, that defines the API? Some examples of "write resource" scenarios would really be helpful.

For question 2 I interpret your answer so that the Resource Provider immediately returns a Provide Resource URL with the Location header of the UMP "Resource Provisioning" response. This URL could be considered as a "preliminary URL" and for interactive providers a dialogue with the user is executed to select the actual resource. This means that Resource Provider must "remember" the user's selection when it finally returns the Resource as a response to the UMP GET. Correct?

Furthermore, do you anticipate standardization of a set of new MIME - types to cover local resources, for example sensors?

Regards
  Claes