Phoning into the F2F

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:29:52 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

just as a note to the people who have indicated that they want to join F2F discussions by phone: please tell us in advance which sessions you plan on calling in for as early as possible (so that we take that into account if we decide to move agenda items around).

Handling call-ins with the equipment we'll have will be a bit painful, so we won't dial into the bridge unless someone has expressed an interest.

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards