Re: ACTION-98: Provide draft text for requirements document summarizing 4 privacy aspects...

Thanks Alissa for the revision and Dom for the document update (though
I sometimes wonder if we should first agree changes before
incorporating):

Editorial comment:

For readability, I suggest we change T* to a string wherever it s
referenced:

T1 to "UA-Functionality"
T2 to "APP-Policy"
T3 to  "User-Policy"
T4 to "Data-Use"

I for one, cannot remember what "T4" is supposed to mean when reading.

Thus
"T2:  " is changed to "UA-Functionality:" ...

This makes for a more meaningful read with little bloat.  I suggest we
can use <code> markup for these terms...

Similarly suggest changing

PI1 to "Device-Independent-Policy
Pl2 to "Portable-User-Settings"
Pl3 to "Policy Provisioning"

although currently the Pl* items are not referenced.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia