W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > March 2010

regrets

From: Marengo Marco <marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 10:23:43 +0100
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <FB5403D9FEDCAD418C07798F33DFB9A40B7290793D@GRFMBX703BA020.griffon.local>
Hi,
please accept my regrets for tomorrow.

See you in Prague,
Marco


-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] Per conto di Frederick Hirsch
Inviato: marted́ 9 marzo 2010 0.04
A: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Oggetto: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-03-10

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
#20  2010-03-10

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  . Note any additions or changes to agenda
  . Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) F2F 16-18 March

logistics, http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/PragueF2F

  * Please complete questionnaire if you have not done so, even if not
attending:  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/prague-2010/

  * Note on Daylight savings time difference between US and EU,

see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Mar/0000.html

2b) proposed RESOLUTION: Cancel teleconference 24 March

2c) possible F2F at TPAC, Thur/Fri 4-5 November,  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0070.html

3) Minutes approval

3 March 2010
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0059/minutes-2010-03-03.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 3 March approved.

4) F2F Agenda

v2, Please review.

see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0079.html

teleconf bridge info - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0060.html

Additional topics, suggestions?

5) Editorial

splitting use/cases requirements from API docs

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0064.html (Max)

6) Policy

6a) Giving 'apps a place to communicate policy'

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0066.html (Alissa)

6b) Creative Commons License vs  declarations of API privacy impacts

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0067.html  (Paddy)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0073.html (Alissa)

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0074.html (Bryan)

Next step - determine if predefined privacy statements/templates are
applicable to api's?
Next step - define for each API which privacy intent applies, in spec?

6c) ISSUE-73?
Security and Privacy Implications for PIM APIs

6d) ISSUE-37

Domain spoofing and trust in the network layer

7) APIs

7a) review update to the FileWriter

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0072.html (Eric)

document : http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/file-system/file-writer.html

7b) the latest update to Messaging

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0071.html (Niklas/Claes)

7c) next steps with System Info


8)  Open Action  and Issue review

8a) Open Actions

Reminder: Proposals and preparation in advance of F2F would help that
meeting be more productive.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/
0024.html (Frederick)

8b) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
ACTION-54: Bryan Sullivan to Provide use cases where contacts API
needs to be aware of source of contacts

ACTION-77: John Morris to Provide a discussion of requirements for
privacy

ACTION-79: Paddy Byers to Integrate his use cases in policy requirements

ACTION-93: Robin Berjon to See with Frederick about a possible CfC for
FPWD of policy-reqs

ACTION-97: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Reserve Zakim for Prague F2F

8c) Issues

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/open

9) Other Business

10) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

Regrets:

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.
Received on Tuesday, 9 March 2010 09:22:01 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:06 GMT