IETF coordination on contacts, calendars?

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 00:55:00 +0100
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
hi,

I wonder whether any participants here are planning to attend the IETF meeting in Anaheim in the week of 22 March.  The vcarddav WG is meeting on 24 March at 9am LA time, and a discussion with them about the contacts API work sounds like it'll be in order. Ideally, that would be somebody from within the group; otherwise, we might brief a W3C staffer who will attend the IETF meeting.

So, if you plan to go (or are in the area anyway), please ping me.

The meeting agenda is here:
   https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/77/agenda.html

Thanks,
--