RE: REST: DAP Web Server to access to local resources

Hi Again,

I tried to attach the presentation as a pdf but it didn't get out on the DAP list. So I posted it to the W3C general archive instead (thanks for your advice Dom). Here is the link: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2010Mar/att-0004/SEMC_-_Local_REST_APIs.pdf

Here is the text from my original mail again:

Based on research and prototyping by a colleague at SEMC  I submit a proposal for how API access control through "user authorization" and/or "pre-arranged trust" through a policy framework can fit into a REST based architecture.

This work has been done independently of the "Powerbox" proposal but currently I do not see any contradictions with the Google proposal.

Best regards
  Claes