Re: Policy - capability definition question

Hi Frederick,

I sent an email to the list in December defining how I saw capabilities
mapping to the Contacts API. The API methods remain unchanged (except that
commit() is now called save()).

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Dec/0195.html

regards, Richard