From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dominique
Hazael-Massieux
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 12:15 PM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: "HTML Media Capture" prepared for publication

Hi,

The Working Group agreed on targeting to publish "HTML Media
Capture" (which ties <input type="file" accept="image/*;capture=camera">
to the camera and the MediaFile interface) next week as an updated draft
of http://www.w3.org/TR/capture-api/ .

I've finished preparing the draft with the changes agreed upon during
the discussions in the F2F this morning at:
http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/camera/

This includes:
- Changed title to "HTML Media Capture"
- Change "capture" attribute to "capture" parameter of "accept"
attribute with values in camera, microphone, camcorder
- Remove "type" attribute from FormatData (redundant with Blob.type)
- added note on relation to HTML5 (MediaFile interface, capture
parameter)
- added note on possible relationship to Media Ontology API
- Removed the "trusted environments" example

Please let me know if there any last minute changes that you think would
be useful to bring to the document before a new public draft.

Dom