CfC: System Information API LC

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:13:05 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
[whoops, I drafted this and forgot to send it  sigh]

Hi all,

this is a call for consensus to see if there are any objections to publishing the System Information API as Last Call.

The draft can be read at:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/system-info/

This is a good time to get last issues in before we open LC. The duration of this CfC is of two weeks.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1).

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/