Comments on Media Annotations API?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:35:47 +0200
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, "SULLIVAN, BRYAN (ATTCINW)" <BS3131@att.com>
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi Robin, Bryan,

You took action items (ACTION-181, ACTION-182) to review the media
resource API [1] — given that the deadline for comments is looming (this
Sunday [!]), I was wondering if this was still part of your plan — I had
a quick glance through it and I see some obvious problems and possible
overlaps with our own work (e.g. in the Capture API), so I thought I
would double-check that someone was working on that feedback.

Thanks,

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/mediaont-api-1.0/