Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-07-07

Hi,

 Sorry for the lack of news from our side.  We are already working in an updated version of the messaging API, including all the features mentioned in the abstract:

   - Creating
   - Sending
   - Receiving
   - Folder manipulation

  We are using as initial input Suresh contribution [1] that also suggested splitting the messaging interfaces per messaging technology.

  Maria will submit it before next F2F meeting.

 Best Regards

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010May/0009.html

--
Daniel Coloma