Past discussions on vCard datamodel for contacts API (ISSUE-71)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:10:57 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

During the call today we raised an issue on the difference of data model
between the Contacts API and vcard, the Calendar API and vcalendar
(ISSUE-71).

I've documented in Tracker links to the previous discussions we had on
this topic for the Contacts API:
        • IETF and IPR questions
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Dec/0004..html
        • vCard vs Portable Contacts
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Nov/0045..html
        • comparison of properties supported across platforms
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Dec/0010..html
        • decision to trim down Contacts API properties
        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Dec/att-0154/02-dap-minutes.html#item03
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/71

HTH,