W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > January 2010

Regrets

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 00:35:19 -0500
Message-Id: <D87B82CC-D264-4950-B39D-9F48368947F8@cdt.org>
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Unfortunately, I will not be able to be on the call because of an  
unexpected personal matter.....  John

On Jan 12, 2010, at 1:18 PM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:

> Agenda -  Device APIs and Policy Working Group
>
> Distributed Meeting #13  2010-01-13
>
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>
> Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>
> Note any additions or changes to agenda. Select scribe from top of  
> list.
>
> Scribe information
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html
>
> Review Agenda
>
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>
> 2a) Upcoming meetings
>
> Next meeting is 20 January 2010.
>
> 2b) Announcements
>
> None
>
> 3) Minutes approval
>
> 6 January
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/att-0036/minutes-2010-01-06.html
>
> 3) Editorial updates
>
> Editors provide summary
>
> 4) Policy Discussion
>
> 4a) TAG discussion/ Extension points for privacy information?
>
> Message sent to TAG
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0041.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0067.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> Defining extensibility points for privacy
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0086.html 
>  (Noah)
>
> 4b) Virtual web services
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0061.html 
>  (Mark)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0068.html 
>  (Frederick)
>
> - Enable pluggable  authorization consistent with web?
> - Performance issues, disconnected operation?
> - are there simple rules that we can use to distinguish which specs  
> could work this way vs which couldn't?
> - does it really reuse architecture?
> - how could it integrate with privacy?
>
> 5) API Discussion
>
> 5a) Publishing Contacts
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0038.html 
>  (Robin)
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/contacts/
>
> We've reached the end of the FPWD CfC, we should confirm the  
> decision on the call.
>
> comments;
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0066.html 
>  (Anssi)
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/0083.html 
>  (Richard)
>
> 5b) Moving forward on Capture
>
> We need to discuss the options for capture in order to move forward  
> (ACTION-74)
>
> 5c) Where does it all hang off of
>
> Publishing Contacts means that we'll also need to publish the Core  
> Device document, which in turn requires a decision on this topic (as  
> recently discussed on the list).
>
> 5d) Reviewing Max's SysInfo selection (ACTION-80).
>
> Max is regrets though, so we may have to postpone.
>
> 6) Action Review
>
> 6a) Pending Action Items to Close (no discussion unless concern  
> raised)
> ACTION-11: Arve Bersvendsen to Get the ball rolling for the FS API
>
> ACTION-37: Dzung Tran to Split Compass out of SysInfo so that  
> Geolocation can look at it, and adopt if they like it
>
> ACTION-73: Frederick Hirsch to Draft a response TAG issue on privacy  
> and policy
>
> ACTION-78: Frederick Hirsch to Fix Seoul time in agenda to be 24:00
>
> 6b) Open Actions
>
> Please review and complete your actions, noting when they are  
> completed by changing status to pending, and sending an email to the
> public list indicating completion.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my ("My Tracker")
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/actions/open ("Open Actions")
>
> 7) Issue review
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/open
>
> 8) Other Business
>
> 9) Adjourn
>
> regards, Frederick
>
> Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
> Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 13 January 2010 05:35:49 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:05 GMT