From: Robin Berjon [mailto:robin@robineko.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 10:38 PM
To: 전종홍
Cc: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: Re: DAP Activity & WAC

On Feb 19, 2010, at 02:56 , 전종홍 wrote:
> How do you think about the WAC ?

I think that it's way too early to make any manner of informed judgement. At this point WAC is just a provisional name and a plan.

> What is the DAP WG’s point of view about WAC ?

I don't believe that it's our place as a group to comment on various industrial initiatives. The only comment I'd have relative to the announcement is that I hope that within 12 months we'll have at least some of the APIs finishes, so that might not be the most propitious moment to come here for standardisation :)

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards