RE: ACTION-16 for SystemInfo API

>> roaming should have three values: national, and international. If not
>> roaming, the value should be null. This should also be added to the
>> DCO (dcn:roaming).
>
>national roaming: is that in some countries you could be roaming in the same country? Then is it
>important to differentiate between national and international roaming?

Actually, there are other classifications of roaming (including regional and trans-standards, (iirc)) and there are cases where the roaming is defined in terms of (political) geography, and other cases where the boundaries are defined by the network itself. For this reason, I don't think any of the proposals are suitable, and a bit more research is required.

---Rotan.