Re: [Powerbox] A RESTful proposal for Web enabling devices

Hi Dirk,

I was thinking Providers would be advertised in much the same way as
RSS feeds currently are. Similarly, the browser could offer
installation of a Provider in much the same way they currently offer
subscription to an RSS feed. I wasn't thinking pop-up dialogs. I'll
add some text to this effect in the non-normative text of Section 4.

Thanks,
--Tyler