W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > February 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03

From: Suresh Chitturi <schitturi@rim.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:47:22 -0600
Message-ID: <D37CC1B151BD57489F4F89609F168FE804331956@XCH01DFW.rim.net>
To: "Robin Berjon" <robin@robineko.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: "Frederick Hirsch" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Regrets, due to travel!

Suresh

-----Original Message-----
From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 2010 12:06 PM
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-02-03

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting #16
2010-02-03

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
 * Note any additions or changes to agenda
 * Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
 * System Info has been published

3) Minutes approval
 * 27 January
 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jan/att-0212/
minutes-2010-01-27.html

4) Policy Discussion
 * Unfortunately, Frederick won't be here but at his behest we shall
review the actions we looked at last week:
    - ACTION-16: Bryan Sullivan to Help review/compare device
capabilities and features
    - ACTION-45: David Rogers to Provide use case with threat model
scenarios
    - ACTION-46: Daniel Coloma to Provide input of capability definition
and semantics
    - ACTION-48: Suresh Chitturi to Propose a definition for API access
control, and a possible model for policy enforcement
    - ACTION-77: John Morris to Provide a discussion of requirements for
privacy
    - ACTION-79: Paddy Byers to Integrate his use cases in policy
requirements
    - Rest requirements? Plans to publish FPWD?
    - Privacy/Security of Contacts

5) API Discussion
 * System Info out - next steps
 * Update to Calendar
 * Renewed File APIs discussion
 * vCard discussion

6) AOB

7) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.




---------------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged material (including material protected by the solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.
Received on Tuesday, 2 February 2010 22:47:57 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:05 GMT