W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > December 2010

Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14

From: John Morris <jmorris@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:09:48 -0500
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Message-ID: <ee1375fb-ae6e-43e5-aad9-ea9aba812235@email.android.com>
Me also.

"Thomas Roessler" <tlr@w3.org> wrote:

>Regrets.
>--
>Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>On 14 Dec 2010, at 23:27, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
>
>> Agenda — Device APIs and Policy Working Group — Distributed Meeting  #48  2010-12-15
>> 
>> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
>> 
>> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
>> • Note any additions or changes to agenda
>> • Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
>> 
>> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
>> 
>> 2a)  new WD of the Contacts API spec published -  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20101209/
>> 
>> 2b) no meeting 22, 29 December. Next meeting 5 January, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-apis/2010Dec/0000.html 
>> 
>> 3) Minutes approval
>> 
>> Approve 8 December minutes
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/att-0028/minutes-2010-12-08.html
>> 
>> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 8 December 2010 approved
>> 
>> 4) Permissions
>> 
>> 4a) Permission for pop-up windows, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0021.html (Tim Allen)
>> 
>> 4b) Next step for Feature Permissions (from Notification WG)
>> 
>> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebNotifications/publish/FeaturePermissions.html
>> 
>> 5) Contacts 
>> 
>> 5a) Contacts & Timezones
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0024.html (Christopher) 
>> 
>> 5b) Contact Blob Writer
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0017.html (Rich)
>> 
>> 6) Media Capture - HTML5 role attribute
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0016.html (Robin)
>> 
>> 7) Gallery Use Cases
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0015.html (Rich)
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0018.html (Francois)
>> 
>> 8) Messaging API
>> 
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0027.html (Maria/Dom)
>> 
>> 9) Action and Issue review
>> 
>> 9a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
>> 
>> ACTION-306   Review Contact Blob writer proposal http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/contacts/BlobWriter.html ; Dom
>> 
>> 9b) Open Action review
>> 
>> Please review your actions at http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my
>> 
>> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for tracker)
>> 
>> ACTION-86 Update Core Devices	Robin Berjon	2010-01-27
>> 
>> ACTION-104 Domain spoofing in network layer ; David Rogers; 2010-03-17
>> 
>> ACTION-130 Propose changes to calendar specification to address privacy minimization	Richard Tibbett	2010-10-22
>> 
>> ACTION-145 Provide an architectural flow for Policy Reqs	Bryan Sullivan	2010-03-25	Policy Framework Requirements
>> 
>> ACTION-148 Compare user interaction input with what already available in HTML5 / WebApps	Bryan Sullivan	2010-03-25	User Interaction API
>> 
>> ACTION-150 Send BONDI experience with testing for device APIs	David Rogers	2010-03-25
>> 
>> ACTION-173 Implement privacy changes noted by alissa, see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010May/0072.html	Dzung Tran	2010-05-26	hidingIsHard
>> 
>> ACTION-181 to review API and Ontology for Media Resource API	Bryan Sullivan	2010-07-07	Gallery API
>> 
>> ACTION-188 Propose clarification language around prompting, involving Paddy and James as needed	Laura Arribas	2010-06-16	Policy Framework Requirements
>> 
>> ACTION-200 Provide clarifications to framework document as well as to address concerns raised by Suresh http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0235.html	Paddy Byers	2010-06-30	Policy Framework
>> 
>> ACTION-202 Include changes from ACTION-191 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Jun/0253.html	Dzung Tran	2010-06-30	System Information and Events API
>> 
>> ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper	2010-07-21
>> 
>> ACTION-213 Review sysinfo draft after edits made	Dong-Young Lee	2010-07-21	System Information and Events API
>> 
>> ACTION-214 Request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD through W3C/IETF liaison channel	Thomas Roessler	2010-11-24
>> 
>> ACTION-218 Provide proposal for feature architecture text regarding web and widgets cases for feature document	Paddy Byers	2010-07-21
>> 
>> ACTION-229 Go through http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5546 and ensure the bindings provided map	Richard Tibbett	2010-10-22	dataModelDiff
>> 
>> ACTION-230 Specify "add to calendar" based on ICS-objects opening	Wojciech Maslowski	2010-08-05	Calendar API
>> 
>> ACTION-231 Look into what he can share re javascript-based android prototype of PowerBox	Claes Nilsson	2010-07-22	restfulAPIs
>> 
>> ACTION-232 Coordinate with Tyler on exposing Contacts through Powerbox	Robin Berjon	2010-08-05	restfulAPIs
>> 
>> ACTION-251 Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John Morris	2010-10-2
>> 
>> 9c) Issue review
>> 
>> ISSUE-72, close?
>> clarifying whether a JS API even makes sense when URI schemes have been defined as an alternative mechanism for at least some of the technology. Have determined JS APIs make sense in some cases.
>> 
>> 10) AOB
>> 
>> 11) Adjourn
>> 
>> Meeting Details:
>> 
>> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
>> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
>> IRC channel: 
>> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
>> 
>> Instructions on meetings : 
>> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
>> 
>> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
>> 
>> --
>> 
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 15 December 2010 13:10:12 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:15 GMT