W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > December 2010

RE: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14

From: Nilsson, Claes1 <Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 10:17:13 +0100
To: "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com" <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <6DFA1B20D858A14488A66D6EEDF26AA34D457D3321@seldmbx03.corpusers.net>
Regrets for today's meeting.

Claes

> -----Original Message-----
> From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-
> request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Sent: den 14 december 2010 23:27
> To: public-device-apis@w3.org
> Cc: Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com
> Subject: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-12-14
> 
> Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
> #48  2010-12-15
> 
> Meeting details at the bottom of this email.
> 
> 1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
> * Note any additions or changes to agenda
> * Select scribe: <http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html>
> 
> 2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics
> 
> 2a)  new WD of the Contacts API spec published -
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-contacts-api-20101209/
> 
> 2b) no meeting 22, 29 December. Next meeting 5 January,
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0000.html
> 
> 3) Minutes approval
> 
> Approve 8 December minutes
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/att-
> 0028/minutes-2010-12-08.html
> 
> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 8 December 2010 approved
> 
> 4) Permissions
> 
> 4a) Permission for pop-up windows,
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0021.html (Tim Allen)
> 
> 4b) Next step for Feature Permissions (from Notification WG)
> 
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebNotifications/publish/FeaturePermissio
> ns.html
> 
> 5) Contacts
> 
> 5a) Contacts & Timezones
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0024.html (Christopher)
> 
> 5b) Contact Blob Writer
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0017.html (Rich)
> 
> 6) Media Capture - HTML5 role attribute
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0016.html (Robin)
> 
> 7) Gallery Use Cases
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0015.html (Rich)
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0018.html (Francois)
> 
> 8) Messaging API
> 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Dec/0027.html (Maria/Dom)
> 
> 9) Action and Issue review
> 
> 9a) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
> 
> ACTION-306   Review Contact Blob writer proposal
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/contacts/BlobWriter.html ; Dom
> 
> 9b) Open Action review
> 
> Please review your actions at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/users/my
> 
> When completed change status to "Pending" and send email to public list
> indicating conclusion, as well as referencing ACTION-nnn in email (for
> tracker)
> 
> ACTION-86 Update Core Devices	Robin Berjon	2010-01-27
> 
> ACTION-104 Domain spoofing in network layer ; David Rogers; 2010-03-17
> 
> ACTION-130 Propose changes to calendar specification to address privacy
> minimization	Richard Tibbett	2010-10-22
> 
> ACTION-145 Provide an architectural flow for Policy Reqs	Bryan
> Sullivan	2010-03-25	Policy Framework Requirements
> 
> ACTION-148 Compare user interaction input with what already available
> in HTML5 / WebApps	Bryan Sullivan	2010-03-25	User Interaction
> API
> 
> ACTION-150 Send BONDI experience with testing for device APIs	David
> Rogers	2010-03-25
> 
> ACTION-173 Implement privacy changes noted by alissa, see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010May/0072.html	Dzung Tran	2010-05-26	hidingIsHard
> 
> ACTION-181 to review API and Ontology for Media Resource API	Bryan
> Sullivan	2010-07-07	Gallery API
> 
> ACTION-188 Propose clarification language around prompting, involving
> Paddy and James as needed	Laura Arribas	2010-06-16	Policy
> Framework Requirements
> 
> ACTION-200 Provide clarifications to framework document as well as to
> address concerns raised by Suresh
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Jun/0235.html	Paddy Byers	2010-06-30	Policy Framework
> 
> ACTION-202 Include changes from ACTION-191
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-
> apis/2010Jun/0253.html	Dzung Tran	2010-06-30	System Information and
> Events API
> 
> ACTION-210 Summarize and add issues to ruleset doc	Alissa Cooper
> 	2010-07-21
> 
> ACTION-213 Review sysinfo draft after edits made	Dong-Young Lee
> 	2010-07-21	System Information and Events API
> 
> ACTION-214 Request IETF community review of sysinfo API Last Call WD
> through W3C/IETF liaison channel	Thomas Roessler	2010-11-24
> 
> ACTION-218 Provide proposal for feature architecture text regarding web
> and widgets cases for feature document	Paddy Byers	2010-07-21
> 
> ACTION-229 Go through http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5546 and ensure the
> bindings provided map	Richard Tibbett	2010-10-22	dataModelDiff
> 
> ACTION-230 Specify "add to calendar" based on ICS-objects opening
> 	Wojciech Maslowski	2010-08-05	Calendar API
> 
> ACTION-231 Look into what he can share re javascript-based android
> prototype of PowerBox	Claes Nilsson	2010-07-22	restfulAPIs
> 
> ACTION-232 Coordinate with Tyler on exposing Contacts through Powerbox
> 	Robin Berjon	2010-08-05	restfulAPIs
> 
> ACTION-251 Review privacy text related to ISSUE-78 for capture	John
> Morris	2010-10-2
> 
> 9c) Issue review
> 
> ISSUE-72, close?
> clarifying whether a JS API even makes sense when URI schemes have been
> defined as an alternative mechanism for at least some of the technology.
> Have determined JS APIs make sense in some cases.
> 
> 10) AOB
> 
> 11) Adjourn
> 
> Meeting Details:
> 
> Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99, or +44.117.370.6152
> Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
> IRC channel:
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap
> 
> Instructions on meetings :
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings
> 
> Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.
> 
> --
Received on Wednesday, 15 December 2010 09:17:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:15 GMT