W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > December 2010

Minutes 20101208

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 16:36:47 +0100
Message-Id: <18BA4C1F-57B7-4B9F-9E14-F4E9891DFC94@berjon.com>
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

here are today's minutes.

Online: http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-minutes.html

In text:

   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

          Device APIs and Policy Working Group Teleconference

08 Dec 2010

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0012.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Dom, +329912aaaa, cmarc, Claes, +33.5.61.30.aabb,
          +1.972.373.aacc, Suresh, Mohammed, darobin, richt,
          Dong-Young_Lee, AnssiK, Dzung_Tran, Suresh_Chitturi,
          Dominique_Hazael-Massieux, Mohammed_Dadas, Cecile_Marc,
          Claes_Nilsson, Rich_Tibbett, Jerome_Giraud, Anssi_Kostiainen

   Regrets
          Frederick, TLR, John_Morris, Frederick_HIrsch

   Chair
          Robin_Berjon

   Scribe
          Suresh

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]Dec 8 Agenda
            http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010
            Dec/0012.html
         2. [6]Contacts API
         3. [7]June/July hosting
         4. [8]Minutes approval from Dec 01
         5. [9]Messaging Feedback
         6. [10]Media Gallery use cases
         7. [11]AOB
     * [12]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 08 December 2010

Dec 8 Agenda
[13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0012
.html

     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0012.html

   <darobin> trackbot: start meetign

   <trackbot> Sorry, darobin, I don't understand 'trackbot: start
   meetign'. Please refer to [14]http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc
   for help

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/irc

   <darobin> trackbot: start meeting

   <trackbot> Meeting: Device APIs and Policy Working Group
   Teleconference

   <trackbot> Date: 08 December 2010

   <darobin> dom: I've been caught by time, have to hop out two minutes
   and back — I might be 30 seconds late

   <dom> 30 seconds late? We'll probably have adjourned by then

   <cmarc> 3329912 is Cecile_Marc

   <darobin> Scribe: Suresh

   <darobin> ScribeNick: Suresh

Contacts API

   Robin: Contacts draft has been updated, and ready for publication

   <dom>
   [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Nov/0
   013.html

     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Nov/0013.html

   Suresh: Submitted a few comments - don't seem to have made it to the
   spec

June/July hosting

   dom: No confirmation

   <darobin> bah! disconnected

Minutes approval from Dec 01

   dom: any comments/objections to approve?

   RESOLUTION: Minutes from 01 December 2010 approved

Messaging Feedback

   dom: next week we can decide to publish or not

   <darobin> Robin: decision to publish next week

Media Gallery use cases

   robin: Fracois sent a list of use cases

   it would be useful for people to review and discuss on the reflector

   dom: some people have questioned the usefulness of gallery api - it
   would be good to get feedback from them

   richt: a combination of file and media api can fulfill the use cases

   <darobin> [16]François's use cases

     [16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Dec/0010.html

   dom: that sounds like a gallery api

   <dom> ACTION: Richard to send feedback on media gallery use cases
   [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-313 - Send feedback on media gallery use
   cases [on Richard Tibbett - due 2010-12-15].

   AnssiK: very good use cases - I believe we can start working

   <dom> ACTION: Anssi to react on media gallery use cases [recorded in
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-314 - React on media gallery use cases [on
   Anssi Kostiainen - due 2010-12-15].

AOB

   dom: meeting schedule?

   robin: dec 22, 29 meetings cancelled

   <darobin> well, I got dropped again

   <darobin> I guess that makes us adjourned!

   dongyoung - is the call at same time next week?

   dom: yes 10am EST
   ... call adjourned

   <darobin> thanks everyone!

   <darobin> I'll handle the minutes generation

   <Mohammed> quit

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Anssi to react on media gallery use cases [recorded in
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Richard to send feedback on media gallery use cases
   [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2010/12/08-dap-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
     _________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [21]scribe.perl version 1.135
    ([22]CVS log)
    $Date: 2010/12/08 15:35:36 $
     _________________________________________________________

     [21] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [22] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/

-- 
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/
Received on Wednesday, 8 December 2010 15:37:17 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 9 May 2012 00:14:15 GMT