RE: to publish new WD of Access Control Use Cases and Requirements; deadline Aug 31

Looking at http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus, the table and column "Remarks" for Widgets 1.0 Requirements. It says:
"This is a non-normative document (i.e. contains no testable assertions)...."
However, when looking into the specification it is clearly normative. For the main part, section 4 Requirements, it is stated "This section is normative.", and normative upper case keywords are used.

Yes, confusing.

I quickly checked some other W3C requirement documents and they were all informative.

Either our doc is clearly informative or clearly normative. If a specification contains at least one normative statement the specification is normative, there is no middle way.

Claes