Re: to publish new WD of Access Control Use Cases and Requirements; deadline Aug 31

As another data point, the Widgets Requirements document is non-normative yet uses capitalized MUST language for requirements. Seems to make sense to specify requirements with that language since they are "requirements", but I understand the concern.

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-reqs/

I didn't find any guidance in the W3C Manual of Style or Process document.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia