Re: contact formats -- IETF/OMA/PoCo/W3C convergence?

I remember a while ago on the vcarddav list that the criteria for
including new features in vCard4 mentioned something about features /
fields that Address Book / Contacts applications have (commonly? or
just at least 2?) implemented above and beyond vCard3, hence features
like ANNIVERSARY.

Marc, Cyrus - you can likely find/reference the respective
emails/threads on vCard4 scope much better than I - that would be a
useful reference to help frame the interop/compat discussion.

Thanks,

Tantek

http://tantek.com/ - I made an HTML5 tutorial! http://tantek.com/html5