Updated Features draft

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 17:26:16 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I added a warning to clarify that BONDI and Android material are informative examples  and likely to change. I also removed the empty capability sub-sections.

This should complete ACTION-262

see second note in http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/features/#capabilities

"BONDI and Android values are only given as informative examples as input to further development of this specification. Additional examples may be added and this section revised to define DAP specific terms and values to reflect DAP WG consensus."

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia