proposed update to policy requirements

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 02:58:27 +0200
To: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
I put together a proposed update to the policy requirements editors draft.

I restructured it to reflect our latest thinking that there are essentially three cases: web, trusted widget and managed policy with requirements that build on the more general cases.

It turns out most of what we had before is still relevant, but I consolidated and reorganized it.

See http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/docs/policy-requirements-proposal.html

If the WG agrees I propose to update the current editors draft with these changes.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia