Re: Features draft - next steps

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 09:40:37 +0200
Cc: <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
On Aug 10, 2010, at 18:27 , <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> There is also the question of what the BONDI/WAC community will accept. It would be confusing to have multiple definitions, wouldn't it?

I don't think so. We can say something along the lines of:

"""
This document defines a list of feature identifiers, e.g. "toaster". In contexts that simply require a string, the identifier can be used directly. In contexts that require a URI, such as widgets, the identifier must be prefixed with "http://w3.org/ns/feat/", e.g. yielding "http://w3.org/ns/feat/toaster".
"""

--
Robin Berjon
robineko  hired gun, higher standards