RE: A Proposal for the Testing Framework

From: 이원석 <wslee@etri.re.kr>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 08:46:09 +0900
To: 이순호(Soonho Lee) <soonho@sktelecom.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Dear Soonho and all.

In the last F2F meeting, we made a consensus about the testing frameworks as at least two browser and two web runtime is appropriate.

I think that the WAPER could be one of good candidate for this.

So if possible I would like to take a look at the demo in the next DAP F2F meeting ;)

Do you have a plan for implementing the current specs of DAP WG? Even so far most of things are not mature yet.

I think it is a goal for the testing frameworks. What do you think?

Best regards,

Wonsuk.