From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of ???(Soonho Lee)
Sent: 28 April 2010 14:47
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: A Proposal for the Testing Framework

Dear all,

>From last year, we have many interests in the web platform as a cross platform for a wide varity of smartphones.

We have developed a mobile web application runtime engine, which was based on WebKit browser engine.

I will propose our web runtime engine, called WAPER, for the testing framework which tests our device API specifications.

But, unfortunately, I can't attend today's conference call because of my business trip.

I will explain WAPER architecture in detail at next conference call.

Best Regards,

Soonho Lee.

ì° âí ûÌ (Lee, Soon-Ho), Ph.D,

Manager, Application Development Team,

Convergence and Internet R&D Center, SK Telecom,

mobile: 010-3128-1483, email: soonho@sktelecom.com <mailto:soonho@sktelecom.com>

phone: +82-2-6100-2633, fax: +82-2-6100-7807