Welcome to the DAP WG

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:16:21 -0400
To: enewland@cdt.org
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, W3C Device APIs and Policy WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Erica

Welcome to the Device APIs Working Group! You've probably already
talked with John and Alissa regarding DAP, but here is some more
information in case it helps.

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter
[1],   the public working group page [2], and the approved meeting
minutes [3]. The working group page has information on our meeting
schedule [4] and  how to  use IRC [5] [6].

We are currently planning our next F2F in London, 14-15 July, (maybe
also the 16th) after the privacy workshop 12-13 July (also in London)
[7].

  ) [8]

Please introduce yourself on this mailing list.

Thank you, and welcome to the working group.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia;
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/2009/05/DeviceAPICharter