From: public-device-apis-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Robin Berjon
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 4:56 AM
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Subject: CfC: Messaging FPWD

Hi all,

this is a call for consensus to see if there are any objections to
publishing the Messaging API as a FPWD. The editors agree that the
primary actions from Prague have been completed, and that it could
benefit from a wider review.

The draft can be read at:

 http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/messaging/

Note that there is no requirement on FPWDs to be perfect - if they were
perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review,
and reasonably feature-complete.

Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but
positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1).

Thanks!

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/