Re: Media Capture API updates

> I also added RFC4281 to biblio.js database, but for some reason it
> does not show up in the Media Capture API spec. Someone please help...

Using Safari on the mac I have learned to have to restart the browser,
or even empty the cache (more radical). The issue is getting the
latest version of the bibliography resource loaded. (this is an
argument for also saving html versions so only the editor has to worry
about this type of refresh issue)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia