Re: "The Capture API" title too short/cryptic; include more keywords, please

On Apr 1, 2010, at 14:28 , Dan Connolly wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-04-01 at 11:54 +0200, Robin Berjon wrote:
>>> How about: "The audio, image and video capture API"?
>>
>> Media Capture API?
>
> Yeah, something like that.

The last thing I want to do is go down another naming rat bike shed :) I propose that if no one objects we go ahead with this change. It was too late to change it for FPWD (without delaying it), but we can modify it for the next publication though. However, I would really rather not have to change the shortname.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards