Re: Requirements

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:46:53 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
To: "ext Tran, Dzung D" <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
For requirements, I think it makes sense to send an email to the
public list, giving the requirement and associated justification. The
subject line should indicate "requirements" and which area (api's,
policy), and a short handle for the requirement. This can start a
discussion thread.

When there is a related issue, include ISSUE-# (replacing # with the
issue #) in the body of the message, and the message will
automatically be linked to the ISSUE in tracker

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia