proposed standing agenda outline

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:24:51 -0400
To: Device APIs and Policy Working Group WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I propose we have a common agenda outline, any suggestions?

1. Welcome, agenda review, scribe confirmation

Note any additions or changes to agenda. Confirm scribing.

2. Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Plans related to upcoming teleconferences, f2f, other meetings. Any
special announcements.

3. Minutes approval

Approve draft minutes

4. Editorial Team report

Report from editors on updated drafts (please send message to list
with summary in advance of meeting)

Open editorial issues requiring discussion

5. Open Action Item updates

Close pending action items without discussion unless concerns clearly
expressed.

6. Policy items

7. API items

8. Issue review