RE: BarCamp on Accessible Media @ Stanford on November 1

Robin Berjon wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> some of you may be interested in his BarCamp on Accessible Media that
> will take place at Stanford on 2009-11-01,

Hi Robin,

Slight point of clarification: while we will be using the lose-structure
common at Barcamps in terms of deciding who will present what when (etc.),
this is not a Barcamp per-se but rather a moderated,
'roll-up-your-sleeves' workshop with some loose goals attached.
Interested parties are encouraged to review the write-up attached, or feel
free to contact either myself or David Singer for more details.

Thanks!

JF