Introduction

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:22:01 -0700
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hello,

My name is Dzung Tran (Tran), I am with Intel Corporation. I work in the Ultra Mobility Group as the Internet Architect. My main area of expertise is web applications, Cloud Computing and browsers. Currently I am working on Internet technology and roadmap for Intel's mobile clients.

Previously, I am worked on Internet Framework for set-top boxes and TV for Intel's consumer electronics group.

I am also the technical representative for Intel in the HTML 5 WG.

I am on the call with the (503) area code. I can't get on IRC right now with some proxy issue from inside Intel firewall.

Regards,
Dzung Tran (Tran)
Internet Architect, Intel Corporation