Re: introduction

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:36:48 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Le mercredi 16 septembre 2009 à 13:21 +0200, Thomas Roessler a écrit :
> I'm one of your two friendly neighborhood W3C Team Members. [...]

And I would be the second one.

I'm the Mobile Web Initiative activity lead, and as such was heavily
involved in the set up of the workshop that lead to the creation of this
group. I also co-chair the Mobile Web Test Suites Working Group (which
has been focusing on Widgets quite a bit lately) and have been involved
in the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group.

I used to be responsible for the Quality Assurance activity of W3C
(before it closed down); from that time, I have kept a strong sense of
duty to keep specifications in good shape (e.g. by following the QA Spec
Guidelines), and to develop tools that facilitate testing.

I also wear a completely separate hat in the staff, as a member of the
W3C Systems team, where I'm involved in the development and maintenance
of the tools and services W3C makes available for its groups. This is
the reason why you may see my name appear in a number of tools that our
group will be using.

I'm also known for organizing werewolves games from time to time; if
you're coming to the F2F in TPAC and don't know what that game is, it's
likely you'll get a chance to discover it.