Re: ISSUE-4: Versioning Straw Poll

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:14:51 +0200
Cc: anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com, public-device-apis@w3.org
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
On Sep 1, 2009, at 11:25 , Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, 01 Sep 2009 09:39:19 +0200, <anssi.kostiainen@nokia.com>
> wrote:
>> BTW. What's the netiquette of this WG ML with regard to posting
>> style? I.e. do we prefer inline, top and/or bottom posting?
>
> W3C mailing lists generally use inline.

Right, inline, trimmed, no HTML email; but it's not generally strongly
enforced. Don't worry too much about it, your contribution is valued
far more than the way in which you make it (except perhaps for those
HTML emails with tiny font sizes  those are just plain rude :). Don't
forget that each group also makes up its own etiquette as it goes
along, so just jump in!

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko  setting new standards