Seeking "JIL" APIs [Was: Re: ISSUE-32: Features, Device Capabilities, their identification, and their role in policy]

H,

On Oct 14, 2009, at 6:40 AM, ext Paddy Byers wrote:

> 2) There may be multiple features that provide access to the same
> device capability. The simplest case of this is simply where there
> are multiple competing APIs to do the same thing, such as for
> legacy reasons (eg manufacturer, or BONDI, or JIL APIs).

Where can we find Public documentation for these so-called JIL APIs?

When I searched jil.org for "widget", I got a list of documents but
when I try to access them I get a 403 error ("Access to the specified
resource () has been forbidden.").

-Regards, Art Barstow