Re: Update to Contacts API

From: Ilkka Oksanen <Ilkka.Oksanen@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:45:08 +0200
To: "ext richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com" <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com>
CC: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
ext richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com wrote:
> I've updated to the Contacts API editors draft:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/contacts/Overview.html

A small observation from my part. There seems to be no easy way now to
know the total amount of results when pagination is used in contact
searching. Usually an application might want to show that the user is
browsing search results e.g. on page X of total Y pages. Maybe this
information could be added as an optional second parameter to
successCallback.

Regards,

     -ilkka