Mailing list to follow CVS activity

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 08:58:01 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hello DAP WG,

To the request of one of the chairs, I have created a new mailing list
where the log of any CVS commits made to our public repository are sent:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dap-commits/

If you're interested in tracking closely the editorial activities of the
group, you might want to subscribe to that list - the instructions on
how to do so are given on the cover page.

Note that these lists can end up getting a lot of mildly noisy traffic,
so it isn't for the faint-hearted :)