Re: ISSUE-45 (ReSpec-ToC-depth): Respec: customize table of content depth [APIs General]

From: Robin Berjon <robin@robineko.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:39:52 +0100
To: Device APIs and Policy Working Group WG <public-device-apis@w3.org>
On Nov 24, 2009, at 13:06 , Device APIs and Policy Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ISSUE-45 (ReSpec-ToC-depth): Respec: customize table of content depth [APIs  General]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/45
>
> Raised by: Max Froumentin
> On product: APIs  General
>
> On some levels, new ToC items become uneccesary. E.g. methods/attributes for many interfaces make the ToC very long without much help. It would be nice to be able to set the depth in the respecConfit object

Done. There's now a maxTocLevel configuration, it's documented, and I've closed the issue. I've also created a ReSpec product so issues may be filed straight against it.

PS: people who add new features to ReSpec, please make a note at the end of documentation.html that the new feature was added.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko  hired gun, higher standards