Re: ISSUE-45 (ReSpec-ToC-depth): Respec: customize table of content depth [APIs — General]

On Nov 24, 2009, at 13:06 , Device APIs and Policy Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
> ISSUE-45 (ReSpec-ToC-depth): Respec: customize table of content depth [APIs — General]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/45
>
> Raised by: Max Froumentin
> On product: APIs — General
>
> On some levels, new ToC items become uneccesary. E.g. methods/attributes for many interfaces make the ToC very long without much help. It would be nice to be able to set the depth in the respecConfit object

Done. There's now a maxTocLevel configuration, it's documented, and I've closed the issue. I've also created a ReSpec product so issues may be filed straight against it.

PS: people who add new features to ReSpec, please make a note at the end of documentation.html that the new feature was added.

--
Robin Berjon
  robineko — hired gun, higher standards