RE: Schedule and criteria for FPWD of Contacts API

From: <richard.tibbett@orange-ftgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 13:16:10 +0100
To: <dom@w3.org>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Dom,

It would be nice to see DAP moving quickly but I still think we are too
early to publish even FPWD for the Contacts API by Dec 2009. I would
suggest the roadmap be updated to Jan/Feb 2010 for FPWD of Contacts API.

There are a number of items that would benefit from mailing list
discussion before FPWD. I will push these items to the mailing list
today. Perhaps we can pick up this discussion (i.e. FPWD roadmaps) on
our regular conf. call on Wednesday?

Kind Regards,

Richard