RE: DAP Roadmap, priorities

From: Tran, Dzung D <dzung.d.tran@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:14:16 -0800
To: "Nilsson, Claes1" <Claes1.Nilsson@sonyericsson.com>, 'Dominique Hazael-Massieux' <dom@w3.org>, public-device-apis <public-device-apis@w3.org>

I don't want to rehash our previous discussion in the WG, but at one time we decided that for v1.0 we would stay with simple API that the implementers can implement in a short period of time.  We decided to remove all sensors related APIs till v2.0.  At one time I also suggested a generic sensors API that was decided not to explore any further.