Re: What does it all hang off of?

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:12:14 +0100
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Le vendredi 02 octobre 2009 à 14:32 +0200, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> one issue we have with APIs is also how they are exposed.

I have started to document the outcome of the discussion under ISSUE-44,
“What do APIs hang off of?”:
http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/track/issues/44

(I think I agree the decision likely needs to be done on an API-per-API
basis as Hixie pointed out, but it seems useful to document the points
that are supporting that view should we agree on it, and in particular
to document the questions that need to be considered when deciding how
access to an API should be instantiated)