RE: DAP Roadmap, priorities

Hi Dom,

Following a fair amount of discussion on the list I have started
drafting the initial Calendar API spec.

This draft is not yet complete as I'm working more actively on the
Contacts API.

These two APIs are similar in design and complimentary to each other so
for me it's practical to work on them in parallel.

Hsving said that, if anyone else would like to co-edit Calendar or
Contacts, please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Richard

/att-0050/Device_APIs_and_Policy_Working_Group_Teleconference_-->
_16_Sep_2009.htm#item07