RE: Draft Charter for a Device API and Security WG

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:40:59 +0200
To: David Rogers <david.rogers@omtp.org>
Cc: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, ext Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>, public-device-apis@w3.org, Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
Le mercredi 13 mai 2009 à 17:57 +0100, David Rogers a écrit :
> I'm also a bit confused - the version that was being edited in the
> discussions (see Art's email at [1]) is not reflected in the current
> charter link from Dom. I have some comments I'd like to put in, but
> please first update with all the comments received.

That's already the case - i.e. if there are things that are not in the
draft that were in a previous version of the draft, you can assume that
I took it on myself to remove, and if so, feel free to ask it to come
back.

To make that simpler, here is a diff between Art's May 11 version and
the current draft:
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http%3A%2F%2Flists.w3.org%
2FArchives%2FPublic%2Fpublic-device-apis%2F2009May%2Fatt-0012%
2FDeviceAPICharter-2009-05-11.html&doc2=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2009%
2F05%2FDeviceAPICharter.html

Dom