Re: Draft Charter for a Device API and Security WG

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 16:02:40 +0200
To: Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: ext Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>, Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>, public-device-apis@w3.org, Philipp Hoschka <ph@w3.org>
Le mardi 12 mai 2009 à 14:36 -0400, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> Dom or Philipp - I assume someone from the Team will now take over
> the editing of this Draft charter.

Thomas and I are taking over the editing of the charter, indeed, as a
follow-up to the advance notice that was just sent:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2009AprJun/0038.html

I've started to integrate the various comments received so far in the
draft charter at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/05/DeviceAPICharter.html

I haven't removed/modified the milestones table yet; Robin's latest
proposal is appealing to me, though. I'll try and see if that would fly
wrt process requirements.