Re: Early comparison of Nokia/BONDI APIs

I noted the same in my reading regarding the relative completeness
differing in various areas. Thanks for summarizing this on the list.

I also note that the Nokia apis tend to offer iterators as opposed to
the success callback approach.
Both have merit, but the iterator seems to offer a useful way to
directly get at items of interest.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia